Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 Review
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 is an all-inclusive software package that handles all of your burning, copying and file backup needs. It is ideal for storing pictures and videos, in a place other than your main hard drive in order to both free up space and to create copies. The Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 full version is great for anyone who wants to back up their mobile devices, such as smartphones and laptops.
Transferring data from place to another can be a hassle. From time to time, files and folders get mixed up in different orders. Similarly, the way in which one stores data might be problematic when it comes to retrieving it. Ashampoo has been designed to make life simple for anyone who is burning their data to another format by organizing things logically in a default mode as well as offering users a great deal of flexibility with the mode in which things are burned.
You will need the following for Ashampoo to perform exceptionally.
- Operating System Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7
- A computer that runs on the aforementioned windows at a reasonable speed.
- Software installation and activation. An internet connection is required to active the program.
Functions of the Ashampoo Burning Studio 18
- Burn files and folders
- Create CD, DVD, and Blu-ray data discs
- Update existing discs and add/remove files and folders
- Erase rewritable CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Burn movies
- Create Video DVD from a prepared folder
- Create video Blu-ray from a prepared folder
- Create Video CD(VCD)
- Burn Music
- Create Audio CDs
- Create Disc images from CD/DVD
- Create disc images from projects
Most people, who purchase the Ashampoo Burning Studio, do it in order to burn personal data to CDS, DVDs OR Blu-ray and this remains the main feature of the software. All of these functions remain easy to do and it is even possible to create a DVD with animated menus and sub-menus with just a few clicks of the mouse.
The package is available 30 days free trial, after which there is a charge to download the full version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 after that.
The Ashampoo offers plenty of functionality particularly if you have a number of different file types that have built up over the years, perhaps because you have used both Windows and Apple products. It is also good at securing items, offering a password protection option for all backed up data stored on discs.